November 10, 2014

Arrghh! Walk the Plank! - Happy (late) Halloween


I almost forgot to post our annual Halloween photo. This year we went as pirates because I already had the costumes. When Abigail was granted her wish from Make A Wish, we knew there would be a Pirates In the Caribbean night on the cruise. I scoured our dress up box and some thrift stores to come up with costumes. I wanted us all to tie in together, so I also purchase some "piratey" fabric and made some matching items to finish the costumes. With all of this time and effort invested, I knew we needed a reason to wear them again...tadaa...Halloween costumes!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you do write your articles with passion. I hope you get the time to post for me some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur, you do compose your articles with enthusiasm. I trust you get an opportunity to post for my website as well.looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate it. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cement kiln dust in Corpus Christi , Texas, is a residue generated during cement manufacturing, comprising lime and other minerals. Its responsible handling is vital to minimize environmental impact and ensure community safety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hat a fun tradition! Pirates for Halloween sounds like a blast, and reusing costumes is a savvy move. For a home that's as festive as your Halloween spirit, consider the expertise of the best interior fit out company in Dubai to transform your space with style and flair.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...